We are looking for a motivated individual who can provide high quality administrative support
to the Company Director.
We also require administration of a portfolio of youth work courses and modules, maintaining
student records and providing services and support to trainers. You will lead on the
development of our on-line training platform.
Start Date: Monday 7th September
Application: CV and letter of application by Monday 24th August 12 noon
Interview: Thursday 27th August
We are based in Birmingham and work across the UK. Our work is with Local Authority Youth
Services and Children’s Services, Government Departments and Voluntary Sector Youth
Organisations providing support to improve services and outcomes for young people.
We are looking for a good communicator, who treats others with respect, values diversity and
supports our aim to improve opportunities and outcomes for young people.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the production of course guides, student handbooks, training materials
and other publications as required, liaising with Director and colleagues to agree
content and presentation.
- Maintain accurate student records using Moodle, create course pages and upload
- Provide administrative support for quality assurance, monitoring and course
- Plan, manage and prioritise own workload to ensure that deadlines are met,
anticipating problems with achievement of objectives and either seeking help or
resolving issues in a timely manner.
- To receive reports, questionnaires, letters and other documents for word processing
- To oversee and prepare information to update the Company website and develop an
external communication strategy to promote the business
- To keep and maintain monthly vat accounts using Xero
- To carry out other office duties as required
Terms and Conditions
The rate for this position is £13.50 per hour. The role is for 6 hours per week and will be based
in our office at The Moseley Exchange. Hours will be agreed in advance to be split over 2 days
and we are happy for this to be within school hours and term-time only. Flexibility to work
increased hours at certain times is desirable.
Qualifications can only be accepted when supported by a valid certificate.
A DBS check will be required for this post as we work with organisations supporting vulnerable
children and young people.
References – Two references are required; one of which must be from your current or most
recent employer. This will be taken up following interview.
Please contact Louise Atkin if you wish to discuss this role on 07538 271495 or email